Our new furniture will be delivered on Thursday, which is a week earlier than we were originally told. I'm glad it will be here in time for my parents' visit. Currently, we don't have a dining room set because we gave our old one to someone in Nashville and ordered one at Ashley 2 weeks ago. I'll be glad to eat at the table and not on TV trays anymore :) I payed $3.52 for gas last Monday at the grocery store. Considering the national average, I suppose that price is something to feel good about. I only used 1/4 of a tank during the week since most everything we need is within a few miles. We tried a new church this morning. It is definitely the biggest church we've ever visited. They have a total of 5 services on Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings. We liked it enough to give it another shot. If we end up going there we will need to join a small group, because it seems easy to get lost in such a large congregation. I guess that's it for now. Ryan is working upstairs and I'm headed out to the garage to organize some things.
Yellow Gray
Sunday, August 3, 2008
I think Sundays will be my blog day. I can tell you how our week went and let you know what we'll be up to during the coming week. We've still been working on the house. We got a lot accomplished last weekend, mainly in the office. I had an interview on Friday and should hear something tomorrow or Tuesday. Meanwhile, I have another interview tomorrow. Last Saturday at Ryan's office picnic, I met a woman who teaches in Albuquerque and said she would help me get a job at her school. Her sister works with Ryan. She stayed in touch with me this past week, and her principal called me about an hour ago to schedule an interview for tomorrow. I thought that was really nice of her to help me! If I get either of the jobs, I think I will start in-service on Friday, so my summer break is coming to an end :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world. I just realized that you and Ryan had your own personal blog. I will add you to the list :) I'm glad I will be able to keep up with you guys all the way in New Mexico. Talk to you soon!
Courtney
Post a Comment