

Reading at my little table, the site of many tea parties of yore

"Nee, it's for you."
We are enjoying some quality family time for the holidays. Raegan is pointing and saying "bess" for the berries on all the Christmas decor. She and Annie ("NEE!") are having fun together. Raegan has been feeding her lots of snacks and giving hugs. Her job each evening is turning on all the Christmas lights with remotes, and she's very good at it.


Squeaking my old bat toy, no hands needed

brushing her teeth at the sink like a big girl
She's been watching us because she brushes her tongue and taps the toothbrush on the side of the sink.
4 comments:
Hello Dana! You missed a big snow in NM. But, it looks like you got some snow in TN. I hope you guys are having a great vacation. Carisa
LOVE the pic of Reagan brushing her teeth. How precious! Glad you are home for a little while. Enjoy it!
~Cristy
Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I noticed that we have little ones close to the same age! They are BUSY BUSY BUSY!
ANd yes, I did make the entire recipe. They freeze wonderfully!. I used 3 pans (or 2.5) on Christmas morning. The rest make great gifts or great breakfast for company. You should try them! (Just be prepared to spend quite a while baking!)
Me again! I couldn't find an email address so I'll just leave a comment =)
I freeze them completely baked and iced. Then pull them out of the freezer and reheat at about 350 for 20-30 minutes (covered until the last 5 mins or so). I haven't tested exactly how long they will last, though. Probably 2-3 months if well wrapped?? I'll have to let you know 3 months from now if I still have some left =) Thanks for asking!!
Post a Comment