
I am so excited and thankful for this week's "Show Us Your Life" theme of small businesses on Kelly's Korner Blog. This was a great opportunity for me to put a deadline on myself to get in gear. After a little maternity hiatus my etsy shop is back in action! My designs are now digital, meaning I'm no longer involved in the printing process. The design you purchase will come to you as a file in an e-mail and you may have it printed wherever you want. You can take it to Target, Sam's, etc., or upload it to sites like Snapfish or Shutterfly for as little as 15 cents per copy. I'm really pleased with the designs I've been working on for invitations, birth announcements, and save-the-dates. I will continue to add more, especially with the holiday season approaching.
To kick off the shop re-opening, I'm offering a giveaway. The winner will receive a free design... perfect to use for a custom holiday photo card. To enter, check out my shop and then come back to the blog and leave a comment about your favorite design in the shop. Be sure to leave your name when you enter. You can have your name entered in the drawing a second time if you mention my shop on your blog. Two entries per person will be the limit. I'll draw a name on Friday, October 23rd and announce the winner by noon. Good luck and thanks for stopping by!
7 comments:
What a great idea...do send items digitally and then the customer can print however many they need...and then re-print when they realize they need more! :)
I like the Christmas ones...probably the one with the ornament the best!
I love the Christmas Blocks! I also loved the Save the Date. :) I'm going to blog about your giveaway, now!
I'm going to say the ornament one, but I love the apple of my eye, too. Very sweet.
I love the Christmas cards one that you have of the three kids! I would LOVE to win one for my Christmas cards!! Using you in the past, I know you do a great job. I hope I win!! :)
How cute, Dana! I love the Save the Date cards. The red really pops against the black and white trim. Very pretty and very elegant. You are quite talented!
Found your website through Kelly's Korner. I like the idea of being able to print myself.. I ALWAYS forget someone and never have enough! I am torn between two designs. I love the Circle Tree Christmas design and the Damask Save the Date design.. even though I would use it for Christmas instead! Thanks for the giveaway opportunity. I am putting on my blog now! http://thekegleyfamily.blogspot.com
enjoying your posts!
Post a Comment