Thursday night we watched "The Office" season premiere and loved it! Friday night we got pizza and watched the debate. I think Mr. Obama did very well, if I may say so :) I can't wait for the VP debate! It should be very entertaining, if nothing else.
Yellow Gray
Sunday, September 28, 2008
It's starting to feel a little more like Fall here. It's been about 80* for the past week or two. There are more balloons up each morning. I guess they are getting ready for the Balloon Fiesta which starts next Saturday. I had a really busy week at school. It was hectic with teachers and EAs in and out of meetings all day on Thursday. On Friday our teacher was out sick so we held down the fort without her or a sub. Thursday I was cleaning poop by 9:15 if that gives you an idea of how my day went. By 1:00 I was taking care of round two. Don't worry, we wear gloves and then I wipe everything down with Clorox wipes and wash my hands frequently. I couldn't wait to get home and take a shower! I find myself in situations thinking, "Am I really doing this right now" The things that seem so natural and ordinary in a special needs class would seem very strange in a general classroom. You have to have a sense of humor about it to get through the day sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment