Saturday morning I had breakfast at IHOP. It was a gorgeous day, so I sat outside and read a book while I ate. It has never really bothered me to do things by myself, like going out to eat. Maybe it comes from being an only child, but if I want to do something, I do it. I don't always need to wait for someone to go with me, although I definitely prefer a good friend's company! I picked Ryan up from the airport Saturday evening and we went out to eat at a pub-type restaurant. I ordered fish, which is a big deal for me, and it was delicious! The only "fish" I eat is from Captain D's, which some may argue is not real fish. Long story short, I'm slowly branching out and trying new things :) Sunday was a lazy day. We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then browsed Sam's and Costco to decide which one to join. This week we are back to our normal routine and enjoying the nice weather. We're super excited about "The Office" season premiere on Thursday and the Presidential debate on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment